Rooms and Prices
We have 7 double rooms and one for single use, all equipped with a bathroom. We can add an extra bed in 4 of the double rooms – recommended for children from 3 to 12 years old. We also provide baby cots without additional cost (prior reservation required).
High season: Easter, July, August and holiday days.
• Optional half board (subject to pre-reservation 48 hours in advance).
• Minimum 2 night-stay.
• Room for individual use: € 10 / night
• Tourist tax: € 0.50 / day over 16 years.
OFFER 3 × 4 JULY: Enjoy 4 nights at the price of 3. Valid from Sunday to Friday (only for phone or email reservations).
Mid season: From Easter (not included) to June and from September to October.
• Optional half board (prior reservation with a minimum of 48 hours).
Low season: from November to Easter (not included).
• Check rates and conditions for special dates.
• Discounts for groups valid for 12 or more adults (or equivalent expenditure).
• Full board: + € 25 / person (groups only).
• Minimum 2 night-stay.
• Tourist tax: € 0.50 / day over 16 years
- Rooms with their own bathroom.
- Heating throughout the house.
- Bed linen, towels and soaps.
- Free cot (subject to availability, prior reservation required).
- Free accommodation for children under 3, if they sleep in a cot.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor tables.
- Parking area.
- Outdoor swimming pool.
- Organization and rental of spaces for retreats and professionals.
- Kitchen service.
- You must book your dinner at least 48 hours in advance.
- We offer drinks and meals, so bringing or consuming meals and drinks from outside is not allowed.
- Sale of local products for our customers.
- Specialized cooking workshops.
- Healthy catering service for groups.
- Special menus on request.
- Packing picnic.
- Possibility of adapting the meal hours.
- Covered space for storing bikes and mountaineering material.
- Local information on routes and maps of the area.
- Daily weather information.
- First aid kit.
– Check-in from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. and check-out before 11 a.m.
– Kitchen service: breakfast from 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. (buffet style) and dinners at 8:30 p.m.
– Access to the kitchen is restricted to the staff of the house only.
– Children can only bathe in the pool under the supervision of an adult.
– We ask for respect for neighbours and other clients to maintain a harmonious and restful atmosphere.
– Silence is requested from 11:00 p.m.
General booking conditions
- We accept online, email or phone reservations.
- To formalize the reservation, 25% deposit is required through bank transfer. The pending amount will be settled at the end of the stay. Payment can be made in cash or card.General policy of cancellations or modifications of reservations:
- Up to 30 days before the date of arrival, the deposit is returned.
- Up to 15 days before, 50% of the deposit is returned.
- With less than 15 days the deposit will not be refunded.
- See the particular cancellation policies if you have made the reservation through other platforms.